Fire Breaks Out in Kitchen



    Name*
    Email*
    Message

    Atica Pop Up Shop Banner

    Fire Breaks Out in Kitchen

    A small fire broke out in the kitchen of 770 on Friday, while food was being prepared for Shabbos. Firefighters quickly arrived on the scene, no injuries were reported • Photos

    0fafa0ea-8268-40b8-873a-6066981b6720

    25bbfd60-5a7e-4c5a-8a38-a0f558be2c94

    90f4c17c-e8ca-42cb-996f-027823aa41e0

    0198c87e-86b8-4eb6-87a4-68bae2b0851e

    4251e96b-d5de-42d6-9165-57c3b5cdb31d

    a2f0cfd6-caaf-45b6-a9e3-975df726a0d0

    144

    Tags: ,

    Add Comment

    *Only proper comments will be allowed

    Related Posts:

    Fire Breaks Out in Kitchen



      Name*
      Email*
      Message