On Motzoei Shabbos, fire ripped through the building used as the dorm for Bnos Rabbeinu, the Lubavitch Girls High School in Chicago.
The fire started due to an electrical problem in the top floor of the building, and spread quickly throughout the building. The girls were all in the bottom floor, giving them the chance to escape the building. Thank G-d, no one was hurt.
Rabbi & Mrs. Turen, directors of the school, began a campaign to renovate the school, to allow the girls to continue their Chassidic education.