• A Different Kind Of Study…
Besuras Hageulah with a new side-by-side translation and commentary
• “The Eyes Were Given Permission to See…”
3 million Americans suffer chronic visual impairments. But now, a technology used in the Persian Gulf War has been transformed into a visual aid to help them see.
• “Talking About Who Moshiach Is, Makes It Realistic”
An interview with Rabbi Sholom Dovber Kalmenson, a successful shliach in Cincinnati, Ohio and a world-renowned lecturer on Moshiach.
• Location, Location, Location…
The chosenness of the Beis Hamikdash and other central themes in the Rebbe Melech HaMoshiach’s commentaries on Hilchos Beis HaBechirah.
• Liberation After the Liberation
The story of Chabad in the City of Our Fathers – Chevron, the city second in significance to the Jewish people that was redeemed in the storm of the Six Day War.
• Living In The Moment
Rabbi Nissim Lagziel with a Moshiach thought on the Parsha
• Saved By A Limp
Short Story by Menachem Zigelbaum
• The Rebbe Welcomes The Guests From London
Moments With The Rebbe
Editorial by Rabbi Boruch Merkur
• Oh, No! Have I missed Minyan?
By Horav Yosef Yeshaya Braun
• Halachic Times And Daily Shiurim
• Voice Lost And Found Again
Story for children
• We’re Hungry!
Comics about Moshiach
• The Rebbe’s Advice On Machshavos Zaros
From the Rebbe’s pen
• How Can We Be Sure If We Have Received An Answer From The Rebbe?
“Stump the Rabbi” with Rabbi Yossi Paltiel
• “The Temple Institute” Needs A Steam Engine
Op-Ed by Levi Liberow
• Universal And Particular
Rabbi Heschel Greenberg explores the paradoxes of the Rebbe
• Are You An Underachiever?
“MyLife: Chassidus Applied” with Rabbi Simon Jacobson
The magazine can be obtained in stores around Crown Heights. To purchase a subscription, please go to: bmoshiach.org