• 1st Stop: 770
Avraham Rainitz describes the moments after the Great Shofar is sounded and thousands of Jews greet the Rebbe in his full glory at 770.
• 2nd Stop: Har Habayis
Menachem Zigelbaum brings us a live report from the first day of work in the Third Beis Hamikdash. He briefs us on the Halachic dilemmas and original solutions that may come up.
• 3rd Stop: Int’l Airport – Lod
Schneur Berger was there, at Israel’s International Airport, to witness air traffic control divert planes to military airfields to clear the runways for gigantic clouds.
• 4th Stop: Har Hazeisim
Yisrael Lapidos met with a representative of the “Resurrection Authority,” a body set up to deal with the many challenges the newly resurrected will face steps out of the grave.
• The Rebbe’s Confidant
• You Don’t Need To Agree With Your Horse
Who Gets to See the third Beis HaMikdash on Shabbos Chazon?
• The Time Moshiach Almost Came…
• Transformative Learning
Besuras Hageulah with a new side-by-side translation and commentary
• The True Reason For Your Financial Hardships
From the Rebbe’s pen
• “Camp Is Part Of 770”
Moments With The Rebbe
• Halachic Times And Daily Shiurim
• So That Your Days Are Extended
Story for children
• First Things First
Comics about Moshiach
• A Mikdash Made Of Flame: A House Full Of Fiery Angels
Editorial by Rabbi Boruch Merkur
• Maturity: 9 Points To Ponder For Tisha B’Av
Op-Ed by Levi Liberow
• Fire Can Destroy; Fire Can Build
“MyLife: Chassidus Applied” with Rabbi Simon Jacobson
• The Case For the Calf
Rabbi Nissim Lagziel with a Moshiach thought on the Parsha
The magazine can be obtained in stores around Crown Heights. To purchase a subscription, please go to: bmoshiach.org