Dear Crown Heights community,
In light of unprecedented demand for COVID-19 testing and standard urgent care visits due to spreading winter illnesses, Crown Heights Urgent Care would like to announce the following expanded services:
- Crown Heights Urgent Care (555 Lefferts Avenue) is open all our regular hours with an on-duty provider. We do our absolute best to prioritize eldery patients. We urge patients coming for a sick visit to arrive before 7:30 pm–please do not wait until last minute. E: email@example.com
- We recently launched a COVID testing center in Bed-Stuy. It is only a 5 minute drive from Crown Heights and is managed and staffed by anash. Wait time is extremely short. Address: 210 Lewis Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11213. Hours: Sunday – Thursday, 8am to 8pm, and Friday, 9am to 2pm. E: Bedstuy@kaminhealth.com. P: 929-209-3049.
- Early next week we will be launching a COVID testing center at 891 Nostrand Avenue (The Grade Shul). It will be managed and staffed by anash. More info to be released shortly.
- Crown Heights Urgent Care will continue the very popular 10pm – 11:30pm late-night COVID testing.
- Our at-home covid testing division will continue to be available to the community. There is a fee for this service, but it’s truly a VIP experience. To book a visit, please visit www.kaminhealth.com/homevisit.
When choosing where we expand within the greater Crown Heights area, we always coordinate with the wonderful doctors and medical organizations of the shchuna. We are not involved in any vans or other Kingston avenue testing options; every location that is under our management is listed above.