Just in time for Chanukah, the Saber Team, has reached the milestone of 100k users, as they release a massive update to their already very successful Chanukah App. They believe that this app is a fantastic opportunity to provide at-home festival guidance while observing social-distancing.
This mobile app is available in both IOS and Android.
IOS: Download IOS Version.
Android: Download Android Version.
Click here to learn more about the app: https://www.thesaberteam.com/chanukah-app/
Here are some of the new updates that have been added:
– Overhaul to Graphics on the Brachos for the Menorah Page
– The Candles Tutorial has been updated with the dates of 2020. Each day features guided instructions.
– English Transliteration for those who can’t read the Hebrew Blessings
– Updated Main Screen
“Our goal is to reach at least 200,000 people just this Chanukah,” said Shmuel Aber, CEO of Saber Team. “We want to double our current users.”
The Chanukah App is projected to reach very high on the App Store Rankings over the next week.
In addition to the previous updates to the app, here are the notable features on the app:
– The Menorah Blessings in 6 Languages (Hebrew, English, Portuguese, French, Russian, and Spanish)
– Dreidel Game with randomly-generated results.
– A daily updated animated menorah that shows the positioning and amount of candles per night
– Photo and Social Networking Capabilities
– Video Tutorial
– 30-min menorah countdown
This app was made possible thanks to the generosity of Estate Diamond Jewelry, a vintage jewelry company located in Midtown Manhattan. This is the same company that made the news last Chanukah for breaking the world record for Most Valuable Dreidel.
The app is dedicated in loving memory of Shaina Bracha a”h Bas Shmuel Sheyichye.