A New Chapter for Chabad of Silver Spring



    Name*
    Email*
    Message

    הצלה 1290

    A New Chapter for Chabad of Silver Spring

    Chabad of Silver Spring held a grand opening on March 29 for its new synagogue and campus at 519 Lamberton Drive. The 6,000-square-foot building includes a large space for religious services and activities, as well as classrooms and administrative space, according to Chabad • Full Article

    Gazette.net

     

    Chabad of Silver Spring held a grand opening on March 29 for its new synagogue and campus at 519 Lamberton Drive. The 6,000-square-foot building includes a large space for religious services and activities, as well as classrooms and administrative space, according to Chabad.

    The new building will be called The Manette and Louis Mayberg Chabad Center of Silver Spring, in memory of Avraham Khaldar.

    Rabbi Berel and Chaya Wolvovsky founded Chabad of Silver Spring in 2005. Chabad of Silver Spring also operates The Gan Montessori preschool and Camp Gan Israel of Silver Spring.

    288

    Tags:

    Add Comment

    *Only proper comments will be allowed

    Related Posts:

    A New Chapter for Chabad of Silver Spring



      Name*
      Email*
      Message