Update: 81 Percent, Half Way There



    Name*
    Email*
    Message

    1290 KA

    Update: 81 Percent, Half Way There

    Just a few hours into the campaign, Eshel steams forth past the 40 percent mark, working tirelessly towards completing the remaining 60 percent. Check out some photos from the campaign headquarters • Photos

    01

    02

    03

    04

    05

    06

    07

    08

    09

    10

    11

    12

    13

    14

    15

    16

    17

    18

    19

    20

    24-09-2015-18-54-21-חבד-אינפו-11-758x505

    20150924133511 (2)

    20150924133511 (3)

    20150924133511

    20150924133512

    239

    Tags: , ,

    Add Comment

    *Only proper comments will be allowed

    Related Posts:

    Update: 81 Percent, Half Way There



      Name*
      Email*
      Message