A Permanent Dedication for the Founders



    Name*
    Email*
    Message

    Lemaan

    A Permanent Dedication for the Founders

    In preparation for the 59th Annual Dinner of Oholei Torah, bronze plaques have been erected on the main entrance ways of the Anchor building of Oholei Torah’s Eastern Parkway Campus. They will now be known as the “Sha’arei Teitelbaum”, gateways of Torah and Avodah Full Article, Photos

    In preparation for the 59th Annual Dinner of Oholei Torah, bronze plaques have been erected on the main entrance ways of the Anchor building of Oholei Torah’s Eastern Parkway Campus, dedicating them in everlasting memory of the mossad’s co-founders, Reb Michoel and Rebbetzin Esther Teitelbaum, obm. They will now be known as the “Sha’arei Teitelbaum”, gateways of Torah and Avodah.

    Reb Michoel, together with his wife Esther, founded Oholei Torah as a special shlichus from the Rebbe in 60 years ago .

    This most prominent dedication, the Teitelbaum Gateways, carries all the Torah learning, prayers and mitzvos in the school, and will surely be a source of nachas and pride for the souls of our departed founders.

    The Annual Dinner will be held this Sunday, May 3rd, in the Oholei Torah Ballroom. Also honored will be the active PTA members and Rabbi Naftali and Sorie Rottenstreich, as Parents of the Year.

    The actual signage was designed and created by SignIt NY, a successful sign company owned by two Oholei Torah Alumni.

    1003 - Copy

    IMG_1455

    IMG_1459

    IMG_1461

    IMG_1465

    IMG_1474

    IMG_1476

    IMG_1478

    IMG_1479

    IMG_1491

    main plaque-page-001

    200

    Tags:

    Add Comment

    *Only proper comments will be allowed

    Related Posts:

    A Permanent Dedication for the Founders



      Name*
      Email*
      Message