In honor of Shabbos Parshas Lech Lecha, the Machon Lehafotzas Toraso Shel Moshiach has released a pamphlet containing the (unedited) hanocho of this week’s Farbrengen 28 years ago (5750) • Full Story
In honor of Shabbos Parshas Lech Lecha, the Machon Lehafotzas Toraso Shel Moshiach has released a pamphlet containing the (unedited) hanocho of this week’s Farbrengen 28 years ago (5750).
Amongst the many topics discussed by the Rebbe Shlita Melech Hamoshiach at this Farbrengen:
* A lesson from “Lech Lecha” to all Jews in their day to day life;
* How was Lot allowed to have Mesiras Nefesh for Hachnosas Orchim?
* Hashem’s participation with Avrohom in the Bris;
* The lesson from the story with the Rebbe Rashab who cried as child since Hashem was not revealed to him;
* How did Avrohom feel both pain and pleasure from the Bris?
* Why was Avrohom unhappy that no guests came when he had a revelation of Hashem Himself?
* Instructions to unify everyone by learning the same topic by Hakholas Kehilos, and for head of Hanholo in each Moisad to distribute Tzedoko to all members of Hanholo.
At the end of the pamphlet are a few “pearls” from the Dollar distribution of the Sunday following Shabbos Parshos Lech Lecho that year.
Join ChabadInfo's News Roundup and alerts for the HOTTEST Chabad news and updates!
Tags: Machon, The Rebbe
Isser Brikman – Crown Heights to Leah Schapiro – Morristown, NJ
Baby boy to Yoel and Chaya Gancz – West Palm Beach, FL
Levi Levin – Kensington, NY to Sheina Belinow – Sao Paulo, Brazil
Baby boy to Yosef and Sara Moscowitz – Bucktown, IL