Cohen
    • “No Decision on Camps Yet”

      5153 VideosShare

      “No Decision on Camps Yet”



      Name*
      Email*
      Message

      NY Governor Cuomo, during a daily coronavirus task force briefing in Manhattan, said a syndrome that is similar to Kawasaki disease that has afflicted 157 children across the state has made his administration hesitate to make a decision on reopening summer day camps for children. A decision on schools, he added, will not be made until well into the summer months.

      “Should I send my children to day camp? Is it safe? Until we have this answer on this pediatric syndrome; as a parent, until I know how widespread this is, as a parent I would not send my children to day camp,” he said.

      “They’re still exploring this. So, make a decision on the facts. What do you do when they keep changing the facts?”

      Tags: ,

  • 67

    *Only proper comments will be allowed