1) Each Shliach accepts the kingship of the Rebbe, and surrenders himself to fulfill his directives.
2) Strengthen ourselves with regard to setting aside times for Shurim on the topic of Moshiach, and establishing such classes for the public.
3) Particularly strengthen our commitment to learning the weekly Dvar Malchus – the Rebbe’s talks in the years 5751-5752, preferably together with others.
4) Devote ourselves to instilling in ourselves and our households a firm belief and yearning for the complete Hisgalus of the Rebbe Melech Hamoshiach.
5) Each Shliach should awaken and inspire within himself, members of his household, and community members, the deep and unabating love that is firmly embed in the hearts of Chassidim, to our Father the Rebbe Melech Hamoshiach.
6) Endeavor to bring as many Jews as possible to the Rebbe, Beis Chayenu 770, in this year of Hakhel.
7) To fulfill the Mitzva of Hakhel in our time, by organizing Hakhel gatherings wherever and whenever possible, to inspire and motivate to fear of heaven, thereby encouraging the fulfillment of and adherence to Torah and Mitzvos.
8) On every item printed, be it publications, literature, stationary, etc., should appear a line that intones and expresses the longing and abiding belief in the Hisgalus of the Rebbe Melech Hamoshiach.
9) In our capacity as Shluchim, who are empowered by the Meshaleach – the Rebbe, we protest and condemn the fecklessness of the Israeli government, and their talk of giving up parts of Eretz Yisroel, which directly lead to bloodshed and terror, and call on the government to stand firm against international pressure, and to declare unequivocally that Eretz Yisroel belongs to the Jewish People, according to the Torah, and no person has the right to give up any part of it.
10) With prayer and beseaching, we turn to G-D and demand and cry from the depths of our hearts: “We want to see our king! How long can this Galus continue?! So many years since the Rebbe told us that we finished the work of Galus, and that we stand ready to greet Moshiach in actuality – Ad Mosai?!”
Yechi Adoneinu Moreinu V’Rabeinu Melech Hamoshiach L’Olam Va’ed