• A Beis Din Elected by the Community, for the Community
Who boycotted the elections for the Beis Din? And to whom did the Rebbe say “I feel sorry for him?” • The historical account, accompanied by documents and photos.
• At 4:00 AM, the Rebbe Pulled a Gemara off the Shelf, and Began Learning with a Passion…
Short stories about the Rebbe’s passion and craving for Torah Study.
• Who Said “A Bachur Should Have More Enjoyment from Torah Than From Going On Mivtzaim?”
A Pre-Shavos Farbrengen with Rabbi Menachem Mendel Groner, from the Rebbe’s shluchim to Eretz Yisrael.
• “The Rebbe Drafted My Shlichus Contract”
Who exactly is Binyamin Katz and how did he become so devoted to the Rebbe?
• If You Need Something, Say Something!
Even Waiting Isn’t Enough… – Principle #6
• Should I Learn Tanya
If I Don’t Understand It? From the Rebbe’s pen
• The Chasam Sofer And His Violin
Impressions of a Moshiach Shiur with Rabbi Yossi Schmukler
• Simple. Easy. Direct. Fast
Besuras Hageulah with a new side-by-side translation and commentary
• The Rebbe With The Sefer Torah
Moments With The Rebbe
• Halachic Times And Daily Shiurim
• The Story Of The Author of “Akdamus”
Story fo children
• A Meeting In Mumbai
Miracles of the Rebbe in comics
• An Alternative Remedy For Shavuos
Editorial by Rabbi Boruch Merkur
• Can I Kasher My Oven From Fleishig To Milchig?
By Horav Yosef Yeshaya Braun
• Does Insecurity Stand In The Way of Your Success?
“MyLife: Chassidus Applied” with Rabbi Simon Jacobson
• Yarmulkes, Yiddishkeit And Popularit
Op-Ed by Levi Liberow
• You Count When You’re Counted
Rabbi Nissim Lagziel with a Moshiach thought on the Parsha
The magazine can be obtained in stores around Crown Heights. To purchase a subscription, please go to: bmoshiach.org