Calling all who tested for antibodies at the Mayo Clinic with an index level of 2.0 and above and all who tested at Mount Sinai with a titer level of 320 and above!
Join this week’s 56 donors from Crown Heights and be part of the Save-a-Life Mitzvah.
What you can expect: Bethlehem is 1:45 from Crown Heights (90 miles). There’s a check-in, paperwork and prescreening process. That takes about 20-30 minutes. The actual donation time can vary from 40-60 minutes. Give yourselves a couple of minutes after that to get your bearings and grab a snack before you head home.
They are accepting 2 people every 15 minutes from 8:00 am to 12:45 pm.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you are available and you agree to the following:
– No prior pregnancy.
– Weigh more than 110 pounds.
– Have not spent more than 5 years in Europe between 1980 to present.
– Have not spent more than 3 months in the United Kingdom from 1980 to 1996.
– Have not donated plasma in the last 7 days.
– Have reviewed the travel and medical criteria info at https://www.giveapint.org/library/who-can-donate-blood/ and will not be disqualified.
– Have a positive index level of 2.0 and above from Mayo Clinic or a titer level of 320 and above from Mount Sinai.
When e-mailing, please indicate whether you have a car or not; if you have a car, please indicate how many people you can take with you.
Please also let us know what time slot is best for you and we will try and accommodate you.
Tips to be a successful donor:
– Eat a high iron diet and hydrate well for at least 3 days prior to donating.
– Get a good night’s rest.
Thank you in advance.
The Plasma Save-A-Life Team