Menachem Education Foundation
A month ago, we asked you to recognize and honor the teachers who touched your lives by nominating them for the Chinuch Awards.
The response from the community was overwhelming and inspiring: our teachers hold an incredible, and strong position in our community as they change the lives of those they teach.
We received hundreds of nominations, and with much deliberation, thought and excitement we present to you the five women finalists of the Chinuch Awards, chosen for their ability to bring the Vision for Chabad Schools to life.
- Morah Henny Bartfield, grade 2, Hebrew Academy of Margate, Florida
- Morah Chanale Chanin, grade 12, Bnos Chomesh, Crown Heights
- Morah Miriam Gerber, grades 2/3, Cheder Chabad of Philadelphia
- Morah Nechama Tauber, grade 5, Lubavitch Educational Center, Florida
- Morah Baylie Vail, grade 1, Bais Rivka, Crown Heights
With just over a week to decide who will be honored with the 5776 Chinuch Award, the judging panel has their work cut out for them. Rose says the judges are “awed by the quality of each finalist” and are ultimately inspired and humbled by the entire awards process.
The greater community is invited to join the Chinuch community for a special awards ceremony and Chinuch Banquet honoring Mechanchim on Sunday, July 10th, Daled Tammuz.
Reservations can be made at mymef.org/kinus. For more information, please visit: www.mymef.com/kinus